Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I have to start somewhere

I keep meaning to start this blog, so I sit down to do so and can't figure out where to start. I finally decided that some beginning even if pieced together and abrupt, is better than none. And what better way to start than with some video of Nikhil having dinner in our new home.

And so I give you Nikhil's thoughts on carrots:



Note the carrot shower Nikhil gives Pranav around the 36 second mark.

Lest you think Nikhil is not a fan of dinner time, I give you Nikhil's thoughts on bananas and oatmeal:

See above for this video

The boy has a sweet tooth already :-/

Yesterday, I tried to sneak some peas in (and if you thought the reaction to carrots was bad, you should have seen the first time I tried giving him peas) by mixing them with prunes. Was I successful? I'll let you decide:





*Note--the above videos are not meant to be a blatant KitchenAid advertisement. We're still in the process of unpacking. Although, I do think my stand mixer is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

1 comment:

  1. Nikhil is the prettiest and sweetest baby ever. We miss him a lot tonight. We had a nice visit, just not long enough. Miss all of you and love you!
    Love Momaw & Popaw

    ReplyDelete